You should report not only claims, but incidents as well. An incident is any situation in which you are concerned that a claim may occur.
For your convenience in submitting a claim, you can use our E&O claim form. Please send claim information to email@example.com.
Here's how to ensure the fastest possible response to your incident or claim:
- Report your incident or claim as soon as possible by writing the CNA Insurance Companies in care of:
Victor Insurance Managers LLC
7700 Wisconsin Ave., Suite 400
Bethesda, MD 20814
- With respect to claims, all principals and staff members involved in the claim should be prepared to document the circumstances surrounding the allegation. Your written report should include the following:
- Your firm's name and address
- Your policy number
- Date, time and location of the situation
- Brief narrative description of the allegation against you
- Name of person or entity making the claim
- Amount of demand, if known
- Any lawsuit papers or legal proceedings
- Any other pertinent documents or correspondence, including newspaper accounts
- If the claim or incident involves a traumatic situation, take photographs of the claim site if possible. Amateur photos taken promptly are more valuable than professional photos taken at a later date.
- Consult your local claims specialist before you agree to attend any conferences arranged for the specific purpose of discussing the situation.
- Do not sign or accept release from any parties without first obtaining approval from your claims specialist.
- Keep all pertinent letters of agreement for services, correspondence and memorandum.
- Accept all letters, memorandum and suit papers without comment or argument. Do not admit liability and do not attempt to place blame.
Questions about a claim or circumstance?
The Victor/CNA claims hotline is a resource for policyholders to speak with a claims professional. To speak with a claims professional, dial (877) 732-5444. Please note if specialists are currently engaged, you may be prompted to leave a voicemail, which will be returned within 24 hours.
Be advised that claims cannot be reported via the Victor/CNA claims hotline.